Sustainability Task Force
In February 2023, Methacton School District communicated a call for participation seeking community stakeholders (parents/staff/community/students) to be part of a “Sustainability Task Force”, as identified in the district's strategic plan strategy 6E.
The commitment for task force members includes:
- between 2-4 meetings per year held in the evenings after 6PM (most often via Zoom);
- providing, as needed, feedback on planning and targeted implementation strategies;
- advising the district on consultants;
- reviewing consultant reports and providing feedback;
- and, recommending areas of concentration.