Methacton Community Bulletin BoardLook to this page for announcements from Methacton area non-profit agencies and intramural organizations who are interested in reaching out to Methacton families and students.Weekly e-mail blasts will be issued to Methacton families via the district's Weekly Happenings e-newsletter, and published on the district's Twitter feed and Facebook page.Individuals interested in advertising on this page should contact the Communications Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain prior approval. Flyers and announcements must meet the requirements outlined in Methacton School District Board of School Directors Policy 913 and 913.1.
Student and athletic group fundraisers, clinics, and camps; home and school events; and other Methacton School District umbrella organization news.
- Methacton Education Foundation Dodgeball Tournament | Event: March 26, 2023 | Register Your Team Today
- Eagleville Taphouse Dine and Donate (1st Tuesday of the month to support Methacton Backpack Program)
- Special Education Alliance - Fundraiser
Flyers for programs offered by area not-for-profits and community service programming.
- Hunter Hoops Health & Fitness Youth Basketball Clinic | Saturdays | March 18 to April 22
- Teen Safe Driving ROADeo | May 2, 2023 | 8:30am - 2:00pm
- Lower Providence Township Summer Camps 2023
- Discover Your Future STEM Event w/ MCCC & AAUW Lansdale (March 4, 2023 | 8:30am - 3:30pm)
- Montgomery County Office of Community Connections for Health and Human Services
- Montgomery County Community Connections
- MCIU Early Learning Programs
- MCIU Pre-K Counts (English)
- MCIU Pre-K Counts (Spanish)
- McCloskey Basketball Camp
- Play & Learn Pre-K Program Scholarships
- Play & Learn Pre-K Program Scholarships (Spanish)
- St. Andrew's Nursery School
- Upward Basketball | Fairview Village Church
Activities for Kids
Girls Scouts, Boy Scouts, Intramural Groups, and other flyers and registration notices for Methacton students.