Home & School Executive Committee Members:Co-Presidents: Gabby Winters and Susan DeMedioVice President: Katie ShiremanSecretary: Jessica FoxTreasurer: Sophia PhamEmail: MHS_HS@methacton.orgWELCOME TO METHACTON HIGH SCHOOL'S HOME & SCHOOL WEBSITE!
As parents of MHS students, YOU are the Home & School Association. We encourage you to stay informed by attending H&S meetings and signing up for Konstella. We also encourage you to support our no-frills fundraiser and all the activities that MHS has to offer, including the sporting events, theatre productions, music programs, art shows and other student-centered events such as the Film Festival, the “Mr. Methacton” competition and Mini-thon, to name a few. Learn how to become an approved volunteer here.
H&S MeetingsH&S Meetings will usually be held on the second Thursday of each month, alternating between morning and evening in the library and on Zoom. Check Konstella announcements or here for details.
H&S meetings are the perfect time to find out what is happening at our school and dispel rumors. Look for updates with details on our website and in email reminders from Konstella.
Meetings feature reports from our Principal, Counseling Department, teachers and school board. The atmosphere is informal and conversation is encouraged. All are welcome! Please join us for our next meeting. We hope to see you there!
If you've never been to a MHS H&S meeting, try one out!
Please look at our Fundraising page to the right.
Did you know? . . .
- 58% of our money goes directly to our students, including donations to each of the four classes, Senior Awards, Winning Warriors program, Self-Defense class, and other student support.
- 16% goes to fund Mini-Grants for our teachers, clubs and organizations. Grant money may be used for approved purchases that enhance and support the curriculum and activities of students.
- 13% goes to contributions to other organizations in our school community, such as Methacton Post Prom, and the Transportation breakfast hosted by the district.
- 13% of our budget goes toward Staff Appreciation.
- 2% goes to the Special Education Alliance (SEA)
2022-2023 Year at a Glance
Home & School Communications
No Frills Fundraiser