Methacton High School Child Check / Attendance ReportingParents or Guardians are required to report an absence from school.
- You may either contact the Attendance Office (610-831-5329) OR you may send an email to:Attendance-HS@Methacton.org
- Parents are requested to call or email any time prior to 8:30 a.m. on the day of their child’s absence. An answering machine has been provided for your convenience.
- In the email of the message, parents must include their name, their child’s name, grade, and the reason for absence.
- Students are not allowed to report themselves absent.
- If a student’s absence is not reported, the school will contact a parent or guardian, at home, or at work so the student is accounted for. If a parent has not called or emailed to confirm the absence within two days, the days missed will be considered unexcused.