What is SAP? (Student Assistance Program)
SAP is a process that helps students who are experiencing problems that interfere with learning, such as:
- emotional difficulties,
- peer conflict,
- tobacco, and
- other drugs.
Students are connected to existing services and/or community resources for help.How Are Students Referred to the SAP?
- Students can be referred by fellow students, staff, parents, community members, and self.
- All referrals are kept strictly confidential.
- Contact a counselor, a SAP team member, or REFER ONLINE
- Forms are also available outside of the School Counseling Office, the Nurses' Office, or the Athletic Office
- If you need an immediate response or have a safety concern, please complete a “Safe 2 Say Something” referral using the following link. https://www.safe2saypa.org/
- SAP referral forms are not reviewed from Friday 2:00 PM – Monday 8:00 AM.
- If this is an emergency, please call 911.
IF YOU ARE MAKING THIS REFERRAL AFTER SCHOOL HOURS OR ON A WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY, PLEASE ALSO UTILIZE THE SAFE2SAY SYSTEM (SAFE2SAYPA.org or call 1-844-SAF2SAY) OR CALL 911 IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.