Making the decision to volunteer your time and talents to the students of the Methacton School District is a very honorable one… and a decision with which we hope you will be pleased. Click here to view our Volunteer Manual.School volunteers enhance the educational experience in so many ways:
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you as you give of yourself to our number one priority – our students!Volunteer clearances and MSD Board approval are required for the following activities:
By helping to ensure that vital programs like music, sports and the arts are available in the school,
- By working as the extra hands, ears, and hearts of teachers whose responsibilities extend to many students,
- By working to ensure the smooth operation of many school activities, we sometimes take for granted – for example, concessions at sporting events, or equipment management at band competitions, and
By listening, caring, and supporting the most important person in any school – the student.
Are you ready to become a Methacton Volunteer? Follow the Step-by-Step directions below or click here to print these procedures.
- Chaperoning a trip
- Volunteering in the schools
- Teaching/assisting with a community education class
- Volunteering at Outdoor Education
- Coaching/assisting with a camp, sport, or band activity
- Host family to a visiting student
- See additional volunteer opportunities here