Methacton School District has implemented a new online application system through Frontline Recruit & Hire. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please click on the URL link below to apply online or you can still apply by mail at the address listed below each position posting.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *CONTRACTED POSITIONS:
- German Teacher
- .5 ELD Teacher
LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS:
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
- Special Education Long-term - HS
- General Music Long-term - Worcester Elem. (Immediately thru end of Jan.)
Qualified candidates should apply online via the link above.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Personal Care Aide - elementary
- Substitutes (Casual-On-Call) in the areas of: IA/PCA, Sect'y/Clerical, Recess Aide, Bus Aide
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *COACHING OPPORTUNITIESFall '20-21 Season:ARCOLA -HIGH SCHOOL -Boys Soccer Asst. Varsity CoachWinter '19-20 Season:ARCOLA -HIGH SCHOOL -Indoor Track Boys Assistant CoachIndoor Track Boys/Girls Asst. CoachBoys Swimming Assistant CoachDiving CoachWrestling Asst. CoachSpring '19-20 Season:ARCOLA -7th Gr. Girls Lacrosse Coach7th Gr. Softball CoachBoys Lacrosse Head CoachBoys Lacrosse Assistant CoachHIGH SCHOOL -Freshman Baseball CoachVarsity Baseball Assistant CoachVarsity Girls Lacrosse Assistant CoachJV Girls Lacrosse CoachVarsity Boys Lacrosse Assistant CoachJV Boys Lacrosse Coach(2) Track & Field Assistant CoachesIf you are interested in any of the above coaching positions, please apply online via the link above. Current clearances (Act 34, Act 151, and FBI Fingerprint), physical and TB test are required at time of hire. Questions regarding any of these coaching opportunities may be directed to Dr. Paul Spiewak, Asst. Principal for Athletics & Activities, by email to email@example.com.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We are looking for interested applicants to add to our substitute list in the area of Custodial Operations. Applications are being accepted for this area only. Hours of work will vary based on our need but are typically 2nd shift (evening) hours. Pay rate for casual custodians is $14.65/hr.
Qualified applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FIRST STUDENT - Part Time Bus DriversAt First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors. Currently we have driver opportunities in the Methacton School District.Responsibilities include safely transporting passengers, performing pre/post trip inspections, and assisting students in the loading and unloading process.To qualify, you must be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, a safe driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug test.First Student proudly offers flexible hours, competitive wage & benefits, and paid training leading to a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).Interested candidates should apply online at https://apply.firstgroupcareers.com Look for Eagleville, PA listing* * * * * * * * * * * * * *INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANTS - Casual-On-Call (Subs)We are looking for qualified candidates to work in special ed classrooms under the direction of the Spec. Ed. teacher and/or supervisor.Responsibilities inc. but are not limited to, working with the students to stay focused during classroom instruction, small group reinforcement as directed by teacher, supporting the teacher as needed, accompanying students to expressive arts classes, etc.Requirements: Must have a minimum of 2 years of college beyond high school and be highly qualified as an instructional assistant; teacher certification a plus; must have current clearances.Interested qualified applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *PERSONAL CARE AIDES - Casual-On-Call (Subs)We are looking for qualified applicants to work one-on-one with special needs students. Applicants should be compassionate and able to assist students with their individual needs.Requirements: High school diploma at a minimum; first aid/CPR training preferred; ABA training a plus; must have current clearances.Interested applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * *
CASUAL BUS AIDES
We are looking for interested applicants to add to our Casual-On Call substitute list for Bus Aides. Hours of work vary based on need Monday through Friday. Pay rate for Casual Bus Aides is $11.40/hour.
Requirements include HS Diploma or Equivalent, current Act 34, Act 151, and FBI Fingerprint clearances and good communication skills.
Qualified applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *CASUAL NURSESWe are looking for interested applicants for our substitute Nurse list. Hours vary depending on need and building level. Pay rate for sub nurses is $30.00/hour. Requirements include current nursing license (RN) and current Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance and FBI Fingerprint clearances.
Qualified applicants should apply through General Health Resources (GHR).
* * * * * * * * * * * * *ARAMARK - Food Service Substitute Workers NeededGeneral kitchen experience is preferred including cash handling, food production and customer service skills. Availability between the hours of 6am - 2pm are preferred. Location of work will vary depending on the need within the Methacton School District kitchens.Starting rate: $11.00/hr. Proper background checks and clearances are required andmust be current within one year.Interested applicants may apply here: https://hourly-aramark.icims.com/jobs/247077/job Questions may be directed to: Patricia Newell at 610-489-5000 ext. 30216.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Methacton School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the policies of the MSD Board of School Directors.