- Student Growth and Achievement/Staff Professional Development and Growth/Pupil Services/Educational Technology
- Safety/Operational Technology/Facilities/Infrastructure
- Co-curricular, Extra Curricular Activities, and Athletics
- District Operations/Financial Management/Human Resources
- Communications and Community Relations
These focus areas became the framework for the plan document, developed over a series of meetings that began in the fall of 2015. This "Blueprint for Success" was presented for a public review period that concluded on Monday, May 16.
When reviewing the document, please take note of the green "mouse click" symbols located alongside each goal area to review strategic objectives and learn more.
Following the incorporation of any necessary changes resulting from this feedback, the document will be presented to the Board of School Directors for their final approval during their regular meeting on May 24.