WELCOME!Shannon Broadhead, M.Ed.Worcester School Counselor
610.489.5000 ext. 40206I am thrilled to be the school counselor at Worcester Elementary School! This is my 18th year as the school counselor. I am present everyday and work with all of the students individually, in small groups and in their classrooms. I am also available to parents and teachers for conferences and consultation.I believe...
- Students have the right to be respected and treated with dignity.
- All students can achieve and should be given the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
- Students learn best in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment.
- Students need to be exposed to opportunities for growth in academic, career and personal/social areas through a data driven school counseling program.
- Students deserve to be in an academic environment that acknowledges and supports individual learning styles and differences.
- The school counseling program serves every student through advocacy, leadership and education.
- The school counseling program is an integral link between students, families, school and community that cultivates student responsibility and academic achievement.
- The school counselor has a professional responsibility to abide by the Ethical Standards of the American School Counselor Association and to seek ongoing professional development.