Summer Camp Registration is OPEN!
For a detailed description of each camp please refer to our MSD 2018 COMMUNITY ED SUMMER CAMP BROCHURE.
- AGENT TRAINING COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CAMP
- AWESOME ROBOTICS CAMP
- BUILT FOR FUN CLAY CAMP
- CLAY CAMP FOR YOUNG ARTISTS
- COOKING AROUND THE USA CAMP
- COOKING AROUND THE WORLD CAMP
- CREATE YOUR OWN VIDEO GAME CAMP
- CREATIVE WRITING CAMP-WRITING THROUGH THE ARTS – GRADES 6 TO 8
- CREATIVE WRITING CAMP-WRITING THROUGH THE ARTS – GRADES 9 TO 12
- BANG, BOOM! SUMMER CAMP
- GARDEN PARTY CLAY SUMMER CAMP
- GIRLS FIELD HOCKEY CAMP – JUNE CAMP
- GIRLS FIELD HOCKEY CAMP – JULY CAMP
- HANDS ON IMAGINATION SUMMER ART CAMP
- NEW CHEFS/BEGINNING COOKING CAMP
- SHINING KNIGHTS CHESS CAMP
- SUMMER BAND AND STRINGS CAMP 2018
- SWEETS AND TREATS COOKING CAMP
- TEAM ELEKTRA FOR GIRLS COMPUTER PROGRAM CAMP
- TRANSFORMATION CREATION CAMP
- WARRIOR BOYS BASKETBALL ACADEMY GR. 3-8
- WARRIOR BOYS ELITE BASKETBALL CAMP - GR. 5-6
- WARRIOR BOYS ELITE BASKETBALL CAMP GR. 7-8
- WARRIOR BOYS LACROSSE SUMMER CAMP
- YOUTH ATHLETIC TRAINING SUMMER CAMP – JUNE CAMP
- YOUTH ATHLETIC TRAINING SUMMER CAMP – JULY CAMP
To register for classes and pay with credit/debit card, please go to: www.methacton.org/summer.
You can now cancel your class enrollment & receive a refund if you no longer can participate in a program! (Less a $25 processing fee.) Notice must be provided in writing or email and received at least two weeks before class start date. Not valid for bus trips.) Classes will only be offered with sufficient enrollment. If the class is canceled, your class fee will be refunded. (There is a non-refundable credit card processing fee of 3.617% which will be deducted from refund.) In the event that schools are closed due to inclement weather, all evening programs are canceled. A cancellation notice will be posted on the district’s website at www.methacton.org. (Please note that it is not always possible to reschedule classes due to prior facility scheduling.) Early Bird discounts cannot be combined with Gold Card discounts.GOLD CARDS - Any Methacton School District resident who is at least age 60+ can request a Gold Card. Gold Card holders receive a 5% discount on most community education programs. To receive a Gold Card, please send a note with a copy of your driver's licence or other form of ID showing proof of age and residency. Email to email@example.com, fax to 610-489-5019, or mail or drop off at Methacton School District, 1001 Kriebel Mill Road, Eagleville, PA 19403, attn Community Education. A Gold Card will be mailed to you.NEED HELP CREATING A REVTRAK ACCOUNT? Please read our "Creating an Account" Instructions.
WHEN SCHOOLS CLOSE OR DISMISS EARLY DUE TO SNOWY WEATHER OR OTHER TYPE OF EMERGENCY...ALL AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES AND EVENING CLASSES ARE CANCELLED. To check our operational schedule, please follow the instructions below:
The Methacton School District Board of School Directors is committed to use of school facilities by the community it serves. The Methacton School District Community Education Program is one way that we strive to accomplish that goal. The program is designed to offer a host of cost effective, interesting enrichment programs for individuals of all ages, while fostering a love of life-long learning. The program is self-supported. If you have any questions about the program, have an idea for a class, or would like to become an instructor, please contact Kathy Kifer, program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-489-5000, ext. 15007.
- Check MSD homepage: Details regarding closures or early dismissal will be posted on the district’s home page. Local television stations will also carry the announcement on their scrolls.
- E-Alerts: By creating an account in our “Schoolwires E-Alert” system, you will automatically receive emails regarding weather related announcements by email or text messages. Instructions for E-Alerts can be found under Family Resources > Schoolwires E-Alert
- Twitter and Facebook: Follow us @ Methacton
- For classes that are held off-site, please call the instructor directly to find out whether your class has been cancelled:
- Frog Hollow Racquet Club - 610-584-5502