Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) educational association of student members preparing for careers in business or who are just simply interested in learning more about the free enterprise system. FBLA helps students develop leadership abilities, and prepare for entry into, and advancement within, a business or business-related occupation. Members learn how to engage in business enterprise, how to direct the affairs of a group, and how to compete honorably in competitive events. These activities help prepare students to be better employees and better citizens.
FBLA-PBL provides innovative leadership development programs to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship. Participation in FBLA-PBL can have a direct impact on the direction and success of a young person’s career. Millions of students have learned through active membership in FBLA-PBL about the world of business and what is expected of them in the workplace. Organizational goals include:
- develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- encourage members to develop individual projects that contribute to the home, business, and community
- develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- encourage and practice efficient money management
- encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- facilitate the transition from school to work
Meeting times: Tuesdays 2:30 in Rm. A204
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The state website is www.pafbla.org.