MHS Library Home - Methacton High School Library - LibGuides at Methacton High SchoolSkip to main content
During our current school closure, please visit our Reading & Literature page for sites you can visit to access free e-books online and directions how to access our e-book collection. If you need assistance with research, please visit our Research Skills page, which includes directions and tutorials on things like searching and citing.
Visit the Chromebook page for help with using your device. If you need repairs, contact me or email Tech Services. If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me anytime.
>> Take care! Mrs. Woudenberg
Mrs. Cara Woudenberg
Mrs. Edna Evans
Mrs. Chris Collisson
610-489-5000, ext. 25055
Monday: 7:15 a.m.-3 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:15 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:15 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday: 7:15 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday: 7:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Students must arrive with a Smart Pass and sign in immediately.
- No eating in the library.
- Quiet talking and silent use of mobile devices only.
- Downstairs table and computers are reserved for classes or group work.
- Please be productive!
VISITING THE LIBRARY:
- Before school at 7:15 a.m. until the homeroom bell.
- During study hall or a class with permission and a pass from the teacher.
- During lunch.
- After school until the library closes (hours vary).
- Books and magazines can be borrowed with a student ID number. Students can check out up to 6 books at a time.
- Materials can be checked out for a period of 3 weeks and renewed indefinitely (unless someone else is waiting for the item).
- E-books can be checked out online in Destiny and are automatically returned after 3 weeks unless renewed.
- Lost books: please see the library staff for the cost of the book or to discuss a suitable replacement.
USE OF LIBRARY DEVICES:
- Students are expected to use the library computers, copiers, and other devices in accordance with the district's acceptable use policy.
- Please see a library staff member for assistance with your Chromebook, the copiers, and laminator.
Search more than 35 Gale research databases at once -- history, news, business, science, and more. Click here to see the complete list of Gale databases.
Search articles and reports from thousands of international news sources updated daily.
Noodle Tools Login:
NoodleTools is an online research platform that allows you to collect and cite sources; create notecards, an outline, and a research paper; and share your components with students and teachers. Click here for the student login and click here for the teacher login.
Use the search box below to search 10 different websites that offer free professional photographs and images to use for educational purposes.