The Methacton Board of School Directors is in the process of determining how to best address substantial facilities improvements identified at Arrowhead Elementary School. Here, you will find all things related to the Arrowhead Forward process. This website will be updated regularly to include conversations, presentations, public input, and decisions made regarding this effort. Please email any feedback about the Arrowhead Forward process to: ArrowheadForward@methacton.org.
Click HERE to sign up for email updates related to the process.
- Superintendent's Letter to the Community (01/08/2020)
- Presentation (01/07/2020 Work Session Board Meeting)
- Arrowhead Forward Community Survey Results have been reviewed and considered by the Board of School Directors.
- Overview (8/22/19). A copy of the results can be supplied upon request.
- Presentations (8/20/19 Work Session Board Meeting)
- Project Timeline (as of 4/1/19)
- Presentation: Funding and Debt Analysis (3/26/19)
- Arrowhead Forward Letter to Families (3/8/19)
- Project Timeline (as of 2/28/19)