Your real estate tax bill includes the option for you to participate in making installment payments if you are a qualified homestead and/or farmstead property owner.
FOR INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION – PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- There is no 2% discount offered on property taxes if they are paid with installment payments.
- Installment payments will be divided into 3 equal payments.
- In order for you to participate in the installment payment plan, your first payment must be received by the tax collector on or before August 31st along with your first payment coupon from your tax bill. If your first payment coupon is received after August 31st it will be returned to you and the full payment will be due.
- The second payment will be due on or before October 31st. A 10% penalty will be applied if your second payment is not received by the October 31st due date.
- The third and final payment will be due on or before December 15th. A 10% penalty will be applied if your third and final payment is not received by the December 15th due date. The “Tax Collector” copy of the bill must be remitted with the final coupon payment. If you would like a receipted copy of your taxes, you must also submit the “Tax Payer” copy along with a SASE.
- Any taxpayer who is delinquent on two or more of the installment payments may not be eligible for the installment payment option the following year.
CHOOSING NOT TO MAKE INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS – PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING
If you do not elect to pay the school tax bill in installment payments,
- The 2% discount amount is due on/before August 31st.
- You may pay the face amount which is due on/before October 31st.
- Any tax payments made after October 31st will be applied a 10% penalty and will be liened if not paid by the final due date.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL YOUR TOWNSHIP TAX COLLECTOR:
LOWER PROVIDENCE TOWNSHIP: KIRSTEN DEAL AT 610-666-1980
WORCESTER TOWNSHIP: PAT GRAMM AT 610-489-4070