Student Support for District Device
- DO NOT TAKE THE ANY SCHOOL-ISSUED DEVICES TO AN OUTSIDE COMPANY FOR REPAIR. All repairs must go through the Methacton Technology Department.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR PERSONAL APPLE ID TO THE SCHOOL iPAD
This is a district device and ALL applications should be loaded by the district only.
- Fill out a Technology Support Form. The information entered will be routed to our support team who will reach out to assist. Please leave as much detail as possible regarding your issue.
- Only available from 9/1/2020 to 9/30/2020 during business hours 7:30am - 3:00pm, you can contact IT by calling 610-489-5000 ext.15025.
- After business hours, please leave contact information and an explanation of the issue.
- By appointment, technical support will be available in the Technology Office located off the parking lot behind the Farina Education Center by appointment Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm for physical equipment issues (ex. Won’t turn on, broken device, screen or keyboard).
- After 9/30/2020, support is by Help Desk tickets submitted with the Technology Support Form.
- Be sure to include valid contact information so a technician can reach out to you to assist as quickly as possible during our 7:30am - 3:00pm business hours.
- By appointment, technical support will be available in the Technology Office located off the parking lot behind the Farina Education Center by appointment Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm for physical equipment issues (ex. device won’t turn on, screen, or keyboard repairs.
- Google Classroom and ClassLink Training and Support for Parents
- Click Technology Resources to find a quick start document
- Please be sure to visit the Responsible Use Agreement on our website at: https://www.methacton.org/Page/298