As you may have already heard, all of the Home and School groups in Methacton are moving to Konstella for communications with parents. What does this mean for you?
1. Receive information from ALL of your child’s Home and School organizations in one place.
2. Just want the basics? All you need to do is sign up with your email address, and you’ll automatically receive information about events at your child’s school.
3. Want more than the basics? Log into the konstella.com website to view a calendar-at-a-glance for each school, search the directory, send messages to other parents, and more.
4. Ready to sign up? It’s simple! Go to konstella.com and click on “Find Your School” in the upper right-hand corner. Search for your child’s school and then ask to join. Have a child at more than one school? Just repeat the process.
5. Once you are approved at each child’s school and log into the Konstella website, you’ll see a list of each school in the left-hand column. Click on the school name to see the newsfeed or access the calendar. Depending on the school, you may be able to sign up to receive morning announcements, volunteer for class parties, volunteer for lunch duty, help as a chapersone for school dances, and more.
Questions or problems signing up? Please contact Worcester's Home & School Officers at WorcesterHomeAndSchool@gmail.com or the Methacton Coordinating Council at MethactonCoordinatingCouncil@gmail.com.