Frequently Asked Questions about the Arcola Play School
- Will this program provide day care for my child?
No, this program is 2 1/4 hours 3 times a week. It is designed to aid in the development of kindergarten readiness skills.
- Will Methacton School District provide transportation?
Parents must provide transportation to and from play school.
- May I sign up for only select days of the program?
Children in the program are encouraged to be consistent with attendance 3 days a week for the full school year.
- How many children are involved in the program?
16 children will participate in the play school.
- How are the children selected for this program?
Children are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- What is the cost of the program?
There is no tuition charged for the program. Parents are encouraged to contribute the consumable items like glue and crayons.
- My niece lives in a neighboring school district; may I enroll her in the program?
Children must reside in the Methacton School District to participate in the play school.
- May I visit the play school setting and talk with the teacher?
You may e-mail Mrs. Whiston at firstname.lastname@example.org arrange a visit and ask more questions about the program.
Last Modified on July 21, 2014