Methacton School District has implemented a new online application system through Frontline Recruit & Hire. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please click on the URL link below to apply online or you can still apply by mail at the address listed below each position posting.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *CONTRACTED POSITIONS:
- Special Education - concentration in Math 7-12 - High School
- Reading Specialist/Gifted - Arcola Interm.
- Spanish - Arcola Interm.
- English - High School
- .5 ELD - Elementary
- Special Education/ES - Elementary
LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS:
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
- Math - LTS - High School - full year
- Special Education - LTS Arcola - full year
Qualified candidates should apply online via the link above.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGYMethacton School District (MSD) is seeking a Director of Technology. This is a fulltime, 12-month, Act 93 Cabinet level position, responsible for providing leadership for developing, implementing and managing informational, operational, and instructional technology across the Methacton School District.Responsibilities include providing vision and leadership to the district in all areas of technology, overseeing the district’s systems and network infrastructure, providing leadership, tactical planning and management, project development, and staff evaluation.
- PT Office Assistant - Arrowhead Elem.
Requirements: Must have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; Instructional Technology Specialist Certification; 10 years combined teaching and building or district-level supervisory/administrative experience or similar private sector technology management experience. Technical certifications, advanced degrees and supervisory experience preferred. Strong technical project management, budget development and management and staff supervisory experience along with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills a must.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package.Interested and qualified applicants should apply online via the link above.Deadline for submission: August 9, 2019* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Responsibilites: include but are not limited to: working in conjunction with the Community Ed Office running, creating and promoting MSD pool programs; hire, supervise and schedule lifeguards; instructor/supervisor for all swim lessons; supervise Friday night recreational open swim; enforce all rules and policies in pool, deck area and locker rooms; serve as the district representative during open pool hours; be the liaison to the Community Ed Office with regard to lifeguard personnel and fees collected during open swim.
Hours: Monday & Thursday evenings 6:00-8:30pm (for lessons); Friday evenings 7:30-9:30pm (open swim); Saturday mornings 9am-1pm (for lessons).
Qualifications: HS Diploma or higher; Red Cross First Aid/CPR Certification; Excellent supervision skills; Good communication skills (written & oral) with school staff, public, and students.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online via the link above.
Deadline for submission: July 19, 2019
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *COACHING OPPORTUNITIESFall '19-20 Season:ARCOLA -Cheerleading CoachHIGH SCHOOL -Boys Soccer Asst. Varsity CoachJV Field Hockey CoachWinter '19-20 Season:ARCOLA -7th Gr. Girls Basketball CoachHIGH SCHOOL -Asst. Girls JV Basketball CoachFreshman Girls Basketball CoachIndoor Track Boys Assistant CoachIndoor Track Boys/Girls Asst. CoachDiving CoachWrestling Head CoachSpring '19-20 Season:ARCOLA -Boys Lacrosse Head Coach7th Gr. Girls Lacrosse Coach8th Gr. Girls Lacrosse Coach7th Gr. Softball CoachHIGH SCHOOL -JV Baseball CoachFreshman Baseball CoachGirls Asst. Lacrosse CoachFreshman Girls Lacrosse CoachBoys Lacrosse Head CoachBoys Lacrosse Asst. CoachBoys Lacrosse JV Coach(2) Track & Field Assistant CoachesIf you are interested in any of the above coaching positions, please apply online via the link above. Current clearances (Act 34, Act 151, and FBI Fingerprint) are required at time of hire. Questions regarding any of these coaching opportunities may be directed to Dr. Paul Spiewak, Asst. Principal for Athletics & Activities, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We are looking for interested applicants to add to our Casual-On-Call substitute list in the area of Custodial Operations. Applications are being accepted for this area only. Hours of work will vary based on our need but are typically 2nd shift (evening) hours. Pay rate for casual custodians is $14.65/hr.
Qualified applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FIRST STUDENT - Part Time Bus DriversAt First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors. Currently we have driver opportunities in the Methacton School District.Responsibilities include safely transporting passengers, performing pre/post trip inspections, and assisting students in the loading and unloading process.To qualify, you must be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, a safe driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug test.First Student proudly offers flexible hours, competitive wage & benefits, and paid training leading to a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).Interested candidates should apply online at https://apply.firstgroupcareers.com Look for Eagleville, PA listing* * * * * * * * * * * * * *INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANTS - Casual-On-Call (Subs)We are looking for qualified candidates to work in special ed classrooms under the direction of the Spec. Ed. teacher and/or supervisor.Responsibilities inc. but are not limited to, working with the students to stay focused during classroom instruction, small group reinforcement as directed by teacher, supporting the teacher as needed, accompanying students to expressive arts classes, etc.Requirements: Must have a minimum of 2 years of college beyond high school and be highly qualified as an instructional assistant; teacher certification a plus; must have current clearances.Interested qualified applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *PERSONAL CARE AIDES - Casual-On-Call (Subs)We are looking for qualified applicants to work one-on-one with special needs students. Applicants should be compassionate and able to assist students with their individual needs.Requirements: High school diploma at a minimum; first aid/CPR training preferred; ABA training a plus; must have current clearances.Interested applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * *CASUAL BUS AIDES
We are looking for interested applicants to add to our Casual-On Call substitute list for Bus Aides. Hours of work vary based on need Monday through Friday. Pay rate for Casual Bus Aides is $11.40/hour.
Requirements include HS Diploma or Equivalent, current Act 34, Act 151, and FBI Fingerprint clearances and good communication skills.
Qualified applicants should apply through the online link at the top of this page.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *CASUAL NURSESWe are looking for interested applicants for our Casual-On-Call substitute Nurse list. Hours vary depending on need and building level. Pay rate for sub nurses is $17.14/hour. Requirements include current nursing license and current Act 34, Act 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances.
Qualified applicants should apply through General Health Resources (GHR).
* * * * * * * * * * * * *ARAMARK - Food Service Substitute Workers NeededGeneral kitchen experience is preferred including cash handling, food production and customer service skills. Availability between the hours of 6am - 2pm are preferred. Location of work will vary depending on the need within the Methacton School District kitchens.Starting rate: $11.00/hr. Proper background checks and clearances are required andmust be current within one year.Interested applicants may apply here: https://hourly-aramark.icims.com/jobs/247077/job Questions may be directed to: Patricia Newell at 610-489-5000 ext. 30216.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Methacton School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the policies of the MSD Board of School Directors.