The Montgomery County Health Department in partnership with Detweiler Family Practice is offering the flu vaccine to all Methacton School District students. There will be two clinics available to the students.
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12 – HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY, DURING THE SCHOOL DAY, 8 AM – 2 PM
- Please use this link to register – THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 9 AT 9 PM: https://10122017studentclinicflu.questionpro.com
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26 – ALL MSD STUDENTS, HIGH SCHOOL MAIN GYM, 3 PM – 8 PM
- STUDENTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT OR GUARDIAN
- Please use this link to register your child for the flu vaccine – THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19 AT 9 PM: https://studentflu102617.questionpro.com
Please read all information and answer all questions to successfully register your child. You will need to do a registration for each child. Please call 610-489-5000, ext. 25040 with any questions.
As per the CDC there is no flu mist available this year. All flu vaccine is injectable. There will not be flu vaccine available to the parents.