Thank you for your interest in the Methacton School District.Kindergarten Registration 2017-2018Listed below are the directions and resources you will need to register your child for kindergarten in the fall of 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Nina Smith, Secretary of Central Registration at 610-489-5000 ext.15034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.In order to be eligible to attend kindergarten in the fall of 2017, the child must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2017.Once you have completed the registration forms, contact the central registration office to schedule an appointment to finalize the registration process. Important: Student registrations take place by appointment only, "walk-ins" are not accepted.Central Registration Office InformationAddress: Farina Education Center - 1001 Kriebel Mill Road, Eagleville, PA 19403Phone: 610-489-5000 ext.15034Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.Parking: Please park in the lot behind the Farina Center.Documentation Required for the In-Person Registration Appointment:Important: These documents are required at the time of your appointment. Failure to bring these documents might result in delaying your child’s registration.
Important: The following forms are required to be completed and brought to the registration appointment.
- The student’s original birth certificate
- Proof of residence (agreement of sale, copy of lease agreement or current electric bill)
- Child's proof of current immunization:
- Copy of Immunization Record from your Health Care Provider or
- Copy of Immunization Record from your child's previous school
- Child Custody Agreement (if applicable)
Note: Children do not need to be present at registration appointments.Lastly, all incoming students must complete the Kindergarten Screening:
- Registration Form
- General Questionnaire
- Speech/Language Survey
- Health Survey
- Health Forms (The physical/dental forms do not need to be handed in at the time of registration)
- Multiple Occupancy Form (if applicable)
- If you currently reside in a home that is owned by someone other than yourself, you must fill out a Multiple Occupancy Form, have it notarized, provide a copy of the owner’s proof of residency and bring to your student’s registration appointment. Example: If your family is living with your parents, grandparents, friends, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Smith, Secretary of Central Registration at 610-489-5000 ext.15034 or email@example.com.Other Links:Daycare Transportation:Daycares to which the Methacton School District provides transportation:
- These screenings will take place at Woodland Elementary School.
- Sign-ups for this screening will be made at the end of the registration appointment.
- KIDS IN THE VILLAGE
- LITTLE TREE DAYCARE
- PLAY AND LEARN
- SHORT STUFF
- THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Daycares that PROVIDE transportation to Methacton:
- Arrowhead: Malvern, LesPetit Cherubs, YMCA (mid-day for K)
- Audubon: Malvern, Short Stuff, LesPetit Cherubs, YMCA (mid-day K)
- Eagleville: Creative Care, YMCA, Malvern, Kids in the Village