The Methacton counselors, administrators, faculty, school social worker, and school psychologist want to make sure that all students and their families have information regarding mental health concerns. Please reach out to any school personnel, adult, friend, etc. if you have any concerns for yourself or someone else. Below are some resources for you to reference as well.Montgomery County Children's Crisis SupportIf you are experiencing a crisis, call now.1-888-HELP.414 (1-888-435-7414)24 hours a day, 7 days a weekTeen T@lk Line: call 866-825-5856 or text 215-703-8411Teens Helping Teens/no judging no pressureHours Monday -Friday 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- ADHD Information Sheet
- Anxiety Disorders Fact Sheet
- Bi-Polar Disorders Fact Sheet
- Depression Fact Sheet
- Suicide Fact Sheet
- 13 Reasons Why: Netflix Series Based on the Novel by Jay Asher
The series focuses on a fictional story about a teen girl who commits suicide and leaves behind 13 audio recordings for 13 people who she says in some way were part of her decision to commit suicide.
- 13 Reasons Why Talking Points
- 13 Reasons Why: Considerations for Educators, National Association of School Psychologists
- 13 Reasons Fact Sheet: American School Counselor's Association
- Eating Disorders Fact Sheet