Fall 2017 Community Education Programs!
All our programs are open & available for registration!
Register early and save$!
To register for classes and pay with credit/debit card, please go to www.methacton.org/comed.
To see a full list of our programs with detailed information, please click HERE
CLICK HERE FOR OUR SENIOR CITIZENS THANKSGIVING PAPER REGISTRATION FORM
We no longer promote paper registrations. Our online registration system accepts credit and debit cards.
There is a 3.617% processing fee added to the cost of your registration. If you cannot pay with a debit/credit card, please email Kathy Kifer at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements. Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received and payment must accompany registration. Confirmation will be sent via email. No confirmation will be mailed, unless a self addressed, stamped envelope is enclosed. Class reminders are not sent out. Please mark your calendars.
You can now cancel your class enrollment & receive a refund if you no longer can participate in a program! (Less a $25 processing fee.) Notice must be provided in writing or email and received at least two weeks before class start date. Not valid for bus trips.) Classes will only be offered with sufficient enrollment. If the class is canceled, your class fee will be refunded. (There is a non-refundable credit card processing fee of 3.617% which will be deducted from refund.) In the event that schools are closed due to inclement weather, all evening programs are canceled. A cancellation notice will be posted on the district’s website at www.methacton.org. (Please note that it is not always possible to reschedule classes due to prior facility scheduling.) Early Bird discounts cannot be combined with Gold Card discounts.
GOLD CARDS - Any Methacton School District resident who is at least age 60+ can request a Gold Card. Gold Card holders receive a 5% discount on most community education programs. To receive a Gold Card, please send a note with a copy of your driver's licence or other form of ID showing proof of age and residency. Email to email@example.com, fax to 610-489-5019, or mail or drop off at Methacton School District, 1001 Kriebel Mill Road, Eagleville, PA 19403, attn Community Education. A Gold Card will be mailed to you.
WHEN SCHOOLS CLOSE OR DISMISS EARLY DUE TO SNOWY WEATHER OR OTHER TYPE OF EMERGENCY...ALL AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES AND EVENING CLASSES ARE CANCELLED. To check our operational schedule, please follow the instructions below:
- Check MSD homepage: Details regarding closures or early dismissal will be posted on the district’s home page.
- E-Alerts: By creating an account in our “Schoolwires E-Alert” system, you will automatically receive emails regarding weather related announcements by email or text messages. Instructions for E-Alerts can be found under Family Resources > Schoolwires E-Alert
- Methacton App: The school district has a free app available on ITunes and Google Play. School closings and early dismissals will be posted there. Details are available on our website at www.methacton.org/app.
- Twitter and Facebook: Follow us @ Methacton
- Phone, TV, and Radio: Our school number on KWY news radio station #1016 and on CBS 3 Eyewitness News is #316. You can also check the district’s News Line by calling 610-831-5331.
- For classes that are held off-site, please call the instructor directly to find out whether your class has been cancelled:
- Frog Hollow Racquet Club - 610-584-5502
The Methacton School District Board of School Directors is committed to use of school facilities by the community it serves. The Methacton School District Community Education Program is one way that we strive to accomplish that goal. The program is designed to offer a host of cost effective, interesting enrichment programs for individuals of all ages, while fostering a love of life-long learning. The program is self-supported. If you have any questions about the program, have an idea for a class, or would like to become an instructor, please contact Kathy Kifer, program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-489-5000, ext. 15007.