In order to be eligible to attend kindergarten in the Methacton School District in the fall of 2015, a child must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2015.
- Please call Central Registration to schedule an appointment to register at 610-489-5000 ext. 15034.
- Children need not be present at registration appointments. Screening tests will be administered on a later date, sometime during the month of June 2015.
complete all necessary forms, downloadable below, and bring the
completed forms and proof of age and residency to your registration
First Grade Registration - First grade registrations begin on April 1. Registration forms can be found below. Registration is by appointment only. Please call Central Registration to schedule an appointment to register at 610-489-5000 ext. 15034.
In order to be eligible to attend Kindergarten in September of 2015, resident children must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2015. In order to be eligible to attend Kindergarten in September of 2016, resident children must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2016.
Kindergarten School Day
Morning Kindergarten: 9:05 a.m. - 11:55 p.m.
Afternoon Kindergarten: 12:45-3:35 p.m.
When you register, parents/guardians are asked to bring their student's:
- original birth certificate
- proof of residence (agreement of sale, copy of lease or electric bill)
- and the child's proof of current immunization:
- Copy of Immunization Record from your Health Care Provider or
- Copy of Immunization Record from your child's previous school.
Below are all the forms you will need to register your student, and information about the Kindergarten program in the Methacton School District. Please take time to complete these forms in advance, and bring them with you to registration at Central Registration. Do not mail the completed forms.
Please complete only if applicable:
Volunteering in Methacton Schools -
Questions? Schools can be reached by calling 610-489-5000 and dialing the extensions listed below:
Arrowhead Elementary School
Audubon Elementary School
Eagleville Elementary School
Woodland Elementary School
Worcester Elementary School
Methacton Website Registration Procedures
In order to select an appointment, you will need to Register on our website. How to Register:
- Navigate to the website. The address of the
website is www.methacton.org.
- Click Register at the top right of the screen on
any page within the website.
- Enter your date of birth and click Submit. (You must be
at least 13 years old in order to register.)
- Complete the data fields in the registration
form. At a minimum, you must complete the required fields of First
Name, Last Name, Email Address, User Name, Password and Confirm Password
fields. All information that you enter is kept private and is available to
only you and site administrators.
checkbox and click Submit. Click the link to review the Terms of
Use. Note that the Please send me E-Alerts for this site checkbox is
checked for you.
- If registration is successful, you receive a
success message. Sign in to the website by clicking the Sign In link in
the message or clicking Sign In located at the top right of the screen. Return to top.