Thank you for your interest in the Methacton School District (MSD).
Listed below are the directions and resources you will need to register your child in the MSD.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Smith, Secretary of Central Registration at 610-489-5000 ext.15034 or email@example.com.
Register a new student (Grades 1 through 12)
Resident families may download all forms necessary to register a student below.
Once you have completed the registration forms, contact the central registration office to schedule an appointment to finalize the registration process. Important: Student registrations take place by appointment only, "walk-ins" are not accepted.
Central Registration Office Information
Address: Farina Education Center - 1001 Kriebel Mill Road, Eagleville, PA 19403
Phone: 610-489-5000 ext.15034
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Parking: Please park in the lot behind the Farina Center.
Documentation Required for the In-Person Registration Appointment:
Important: These forms are required at the time of your appointment. Failure to bring these forms might result in delaying your child’s registration.
- The student’s original birth certificate
- Proof of residence (agreement of sale, copy of lease agreement or current electric bill)
- Child's proof of current immunization:
- Copy of Immunization Record from your Health Care Provider or
- Copy of Immunization Record from your child's previous school
- Child Custody Agreement (if applicable)
Below are the forms you will need to register your student in the Methacton School District. Please take time to complete these forms in advance, and bring them with you to your in person registration appointment.
- Registration Form
- Multiple Occupancy Form (if applicable)
- If you currently reside in a home that is owned by someone other than yourself, you must fill out a Multiple Occupancy Form, have it notarized, provide a copy of the owner’s proof of residency and bring to your student’s registration appointment. Example: If your family is living with your parents, grandparents, friends, etc.
- Health Survey (Grades 1st - 4th only)
- Health Forms (The physical/dental forms do not need to be handed in at the time of registration)
Other Important Information and Resources
Residents of Lower Providence and Worcester townships are eligible to attend Methacton Schools.
School-Aged Eligibility for Kindergarten and First Grade
In order to be eligible to attend Kindergarten in September 2016, resident children must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2016 (for September of 2017 - resident children must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2017).
In order to be eligible to attend First Grade in September 2016, resident children must be six years of age on or before September 1, 2016 (for September of 2017 - resident children must be six years of age on or before September 1, 2017).
Methacton School Day Hours
Morning Kindergarten: 9:05 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.
Afternoon Kindergarten: 12:45 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Elementary Schools (Grades 1-4): 9:05 a.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Skyview Upper Elementary School (Grades 5-6): 8:35 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Arcola Intermediate School (Grades 7-8): 8:10 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Methacton High School (Grades 9-12): 7:35 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
Who do I contact if I need assistance?
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Smith, Secretary of Central Registration, at 610-489-5000 ext.15034 or firstname.lastname@example.org